As a registered NDIS Service Provider, Ultimate Mobility & Homecare provides most convenient transportation & travel assistance to NDIS participants.
TRAVELLING ASSISTANCE FOR COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION
This transport support is covered in the Assistance with Social and Community Participation funding in your NDIS plan. We will assist with modified vehicles that are convenient for disabled and aged people for their community participation transportation.
Trips with our NDIS provider are usually charged at an hourly rate. Make sure you formally agree on the rate you will be charged and get it put in your service agreement so there’s no confusion or disputes down the track.
HOW WE HELP :
- We can assist you and your family in planning for all your travel and transport needs.
- Offering a range of specialised mobility services including modified vehicles to transport wheelchairs and other support aides.
- Our drivers and staff are highly-trained in providing accessible transport for all people with disabilities with our fleet of wheelchair-accessible vehicles.
- We strive to deliver comfortable and safe transport for all our passengers.
- There is some important information, that you need to understand regarding transport and the NDIS so, we recommend that you call us to discuss your plan.
- We can work with you and your planner to develop your plan and budget to suit your needs.